This program covers a broad range of topics for museum professionals, attracting an equally varied audience base. Registrars, in-house counsel, directors, outside counsels, etc., are expected to be in attendance and will benefit from new speakers and ample networking opportunities.
Conference topics include:
- Enhancing and promoting diversity at museums and cultural institutions
- Novel collection challenges facing new museums
- First amendment issues and the museum as a speaker in the age of social media
- Understanding the federal grant landscape
- Sweepstakes, raffles, contests, and promotions
“This year’s conference schedule is exciting and offers attendees the opportunity to be back in Washington, D.C. to learn from distinguished faculty members on a wide range of topics including updates on privacy, tax and employment law, an in-depth exploration of diversity in the museum environment as well as timely issues such as deaccessioning, novel collection challenges and free speech considerations,”
To learn more about this program and to register for the in-person course or webcast, click here.