1. All content provided on this website is for informational purposes only. American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (“ALI CLE”), the owner of this website, makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any posts or comments in this website, any content on its site, or any content found by following any link on this site (collectively, the “Content”).
2. ALI CLE will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the Content nor for the availability of this Content. ALI CLE will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this Content.
3. Website posts and comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site. ALI CLE reserves the right to edit or delete any posts or comments submitted to this blog without notice. Without limitation by reason of specification, ALI CLE may edit or delete the following types of posts or comments:
a. Posts or comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
b. Posts or comments including profanity will be deleted.
c. Posts or comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
d. Posts or comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
4. Website posts and comments thereto are the opinions of the individuals making them and not of ALI CLE.
5. Contributors to this blog remain solely responsible for respecting the copyrights of others and attributing any quotations of the copyrightable works of others. Contributors to this blog grant ALI CLE a nonexclusive license to use their original, copyrightable content in this blog and elsewhere, provided ALI CLE makes proper attribution at the time of use.
6. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.